Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Mommy turns 32…getting older and happier every year!

     So my birthday was celebrated at my mom’s house since we were there…she had planned a really nice party for me that evening with my Aunt Julie and Uncle John and their daughter Jenna as well as our friend Allison and all us crazy Georgia folk!  It was really fun…and she bulk cooked me her spaghetti sauce to take home…We were all happy about that! 

But first, that day we all did what I wanted to do…thriftin!  There were quite a few consignment shops in the area so even Nana went (BIG DEAL: NANA DETESTS SHOPPING!)  There were some great deals…wish we knew what we were having!

Then the kids played with the scooters…again…those things are so fun for them!

Picture 378

Come’on,   I want to ride!

Picture 381

Man, being the littlest STINKS… 

Picture 380

…sometimes!

Now’s my chance to show them what I’ve got…  um, could we lower these handlebars a little bit?

Picture 383

Nana’s cute house!

Picture 385

Picture 386

IT’s PARTY TIME

Picture 389

Picture 390

Not much to wish for, all my wildest dreams have already come true…

Picture 391

Picture 392

UH OH, it’s a Nana sighting, she got me the sweetest card!

Picture 393

Dance party time…

Picture 397

Break it down Ryan…

Picture 398

Picture 399

Picture 401

Picture 410

Picture 407

Nana and her sister, Aunt Julie…

Picture 403

Amy and our Uncle John…

Picture 400

Picture 405

Uncle John and Aunt Julie…

Picture 408

My dreams and prayers come true…

Picture 411

…HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

Happy Birthday dear friend!! We miss you guys soo much!! We also had a super duper blast at disney with the family, it's a GREAT family vacation! Hope to see you soon!!