Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Valentine’s Day and my birthday!

Maybe I am not of the right age yet, but I still look forward to my birthday and really have no fear of getting older, of course I don’t have to look at myself constantly as I start to wrinkle…haha!  I love my birthday week though because it falls on V-day week and I tend to get lots of heartfelt goodies!  One thing I look forward to are my flowers…this year was AWESOME with a couple roses and all sorts of Lilies…how appropriate!  I want to grow one of each of these.

                   Absolutely GORGEOUS!

IMG_0181

I also LOVE this week, because I know Matt and I will get to have a date and catch up on adult things and each other!  Thank you Grammy!

We also took the kids to a hibachi restaurant…the verdict is out if we will return…the fire was a bit much for Andrew!

IMG_0192

He warmed up quickly though!

IMG_0202

Ryan was a natural!

IMG_0199

Lily needed Daddy’s lap to feel safe!  I feel that way too much of the time!

IMG_0195

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!

IMG_0218

IMG_0220

No comments: