Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Our turn to go to Warner Robins

    Since we moved from Middle Georgia, Aunt Amy and the cousins, we take turns visiting each other monthly.  January was ours…although we can do without Middle Georgia, we CAN’T do without our Joey, Amy, Mad-Mad and Mikey!  It even got warm enough for a little outside play!

 

As always, the boys were welcomed in with some neck suggies from Uncle Joey!

Picture 019

Umm…Ryan, shouldn’t you have your helmet on!  That smile makes it all better!

Picture 014

Matty and Mikey, post Clifford car wreck…notice the nose!

Picture 013

Andrew driving his new remote control truck…

Picture 012

Madeline will never let me take pictures so I get them on the fly!

Picture 015

Mikey wants everyone to be quiet.

Picture 018

These four are always together!

Picture 020

Kitchen b-ball games…

Picture 024

We all are always happy to be back at our own house even though we miss our family!

Picture 025

Picture 026

Picture 027

As always, Daddy never fails to provide an excellent funny face for me!  I think this was his “Toddlers in Tiaras” imitation ha ha!

Picture 028

These two are done… so peaceful and precious!

Picture 030

This picture is the summary of my life!  Such peace and beauty!  The security Matt gives me, taking care of and protecting us all is unparalleled!  We close our eyes and he remains watchful…just like our God!  When Matt closes his eyes finally at night, the Lord remains watching!  Makes me smile in my sleep just like this!  I don’t know what makes him different from so many but I thank the Lord daily for allowing me to share my life with him!

No comments: