Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Liliana Faith Ireland is here (September 2, 2011)

DSC_0388

     Our precious addition, Liliana Faith Ireland, blessed us with her presence on September 2, 2011 at 6:06am.  She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 18 1/2 inches long.  She initially had a little difficulty breathing and was in the NICU for her first day which tore Matt and myself to pieces, but with lots of prayer, Lily was in our arms by 5:00am on September 3, 2011.  The boys absolutely ADORE their sister and have protected and cared for her since she arrived and Matt and I just glow!  I think the more children you have or the older you get the more you realize how precious life and children are!  I also think since Matt and I were reborn in Christ, we have such a joy in our lives which flows into all aspects of our life!  Here are some memories from her first days:                                

An excited Mommy!

DSC_0169

   DSC_0176

A silly Mommy…

DSC_0161

…and a hungry Mommy! 

DSC_0195

 

     Preparing for Lily    

 Picture 003

Thank you Daddy… 

   Picture 002  

A labor of love!

           Picture 004

and its ready to roll…

Picture 005

Who says you have to buy toys?  Boxes are much more fun!

 

Andrew helped repaint the changing table…

Picture 007

Daddy painted her pretty room

Picture 267 

And Grammy helped organize because I was placed on bed rest at 34 weeks.

Picture 010

Grammy came to visit the night before I went into labor.

Picture 038

Labor” Day

The next day, we went to the MD and he said I was 3-4cm, we went home and I started contracting…

Picture 039

the boys were so excited and wanted to go to the hospital but Matt and I wanted to make sure it was the real thing.  So…we waited all day!  To pass the time, we looked at the boys baby books…time just goes too fast when you have children!

Picture 048

We decided to take some pictures of the last time it would be the 4 of us…WOW those are some handsome men!

Picture 042

Picture 041

Picture 044

By then, I decided it was time to go!

Picture 040 

There were 2 REALLY excited soon to be big brothers…

Picture 050

Picture 049

Grammy was FINALLY getting her girl! 

Picture 061

Mommy and Daddy were the most excited though, I think!

Picture 065

To be continued…

No comments: