Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Liliana Faith is here…part 2

After some time in triage, I was admitted to L & D to have a baby…YEAH!

Picture 066

Our labor room looked like a hotel…

Picture 067

After 6 hours, it was time to push…

Picture 077

We were soooo happy!

Picture 074

Alright, let’s do this!

Picture 078

After 3 contractions, we had a beautiful little girl

Picture 081

Picture 086

God’s perfect example of the love of two people!  It still amazes me what a miracle children are…we could have ten more and would still be astonished at the miracle of life!

Very soon thereafter, we realized she was having difficulty breathing, the NICU nurses and respiratory therapists checked her out.

Picture 083

They allowed us to hold her for a couple of seconds, then whisked her away to the NICU…we were terrified but trusted the Lord to protect her!

Picture 088

Matt had dibs on the camera so the only picture we got of first was of me…I make up for it later-trust me

Picture 095

Matt sat there with pure faith while they worked on her, he is my rock and my angel!  He kept me calm.

Picture 093

I was so happy they allowed Matt to go with Lily to the NICU, I wanted her to know and hear our voices immediately…probably best she heard his first, my sister tells me I’m loud!

Her new little nest in the NICU…

Picture 096

It was one of the hardest things we’ve ever had to endure  looking at that empty bassinet, but we knew they were taking good care of her!

Picture 099

Eventually, we crashed…

Picture 101

Picture 103

The boys meet their sister…

Grammy and the boys came early that afternoon and were surprised Lily wasn’t there, we explained what happened and they couldn’t wait to see her.

The NICU staff allowed the boys to visit Lily for 10 minutes, but they were not allowed to touch her…they were in love at first sight!Picture 106

Picture 107

Grammy gets her girl…

Picture 108

Once my legs came back after the epidural, I was able to wobble to see her…FINALLY!  I say wobble because I really couldn’t feel my legs yet but I was able to wobble to the wheelchair and fake it for the nurse!  I just couldn’t wait to see her!

Picture 109

There’s just nothing like a Daddy’s girl!

Picture 112

We didn’t see any of the wires, just one perfect little life that God had trusted us with!

Picture 110

To be continued…

2 comments:

❀ {bethany} ❀ said...

love all of the pictures! she is such an angel :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! The boys look like proud big brothers! I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Erin