Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Homeschool trip to the Georgia Aquarium with Mommy and Touch a Truck with Daddy

IMG_0152

So, back in April, our homeschool group took a trip to Homeschool day at the Ga.  Aquarium.  Matt had to work that day, so it was just the kids and me…we sure did miss Matty!

We could’ve spent hours in front of the big tank, I’m not sure what Lily though those things were, but she loved it!

IMG_0164IMG_0170

Then again, they all did!

IMG_0169

IMG_0180

She was amazed!

IMG_0175

I really think Ryan’s favorite part was the pizza…haha

IMG_0185

The penguins of Madagascar…

IMG_0181

The boys also got to go “behind the scenes to have a tour.  I had to stay out because little ones were not allowed, but they said they got to see the top of the humongous aquarium which is the length of a football field.  I did not realize it was that big!  They also learned about what each of the fish like to eat, the food chain, and camouflage/mimicry.  The day was great, but we definitely were missing a big part…Daddy!

Then, I had to work/sleep and the boys headed over to Touch a Truck for some boy time another day!   I loved seeing the pics.  Ryan thought it would be for “little” boys, but he learned quickly that it was really cool.  He even won hot potato and got a prize…and yes, there were even boys bigger than him there!

Touch A Truck

IMG_0262

They think they’re tough!

IMG_0269

They were driving “to defeat the other country’s army!”

IMG_0275

IMG_0267

Andrew was driving “underwater to Australia and Hollywood”

IMG_0259

He looks like my Grandma VanCamp driving all up on the wheel.

IMG_0261

The Sherriff of Cherokee County…

IMG_0272

Tow-Mater on steroids!

IMG_0277

I wish we could have all been there, but I think that is may have been more special with just Daddy!  Either way, I missed them!

Lily sure was happy when we were back together again!

IMG_0104

IMG_0073

She has us all wrapped!

IMG_0111

No comments: