Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meanwhile, at the home fun….I mean home front…

Thought I’d share some of our improv fun, there’s lots of it, so bear with me!

IMG_0212IMG_0211

Peek-a-boo

Her nigh night game!

IMG_0221

No, no Lily…the face!

IMG_0252

The boys created a massive city…they still won’t let me get a dining room table for this very reason!

IMG_0259IMG_0258

Uh oh, I see a little Mommy in her future!

IMG_0261

She’s getting closer!

IMG_0256IMG_0257

Helping with the groceries…

IMG_0262

Then there was “Mommy/Andrew time”…I am soaking it up, for I know it won’t be too much longer that I will be able to hold him like this.  Or that he will want me to!

IMG_0253

IMG_0222

Oh…I love the sweet smell of my sweaty little boy!  Presh!

We even had a little senorita visit…

IMG_0223

…the suit that didn’t quite fit!

Hope you all have been having some fun this summer too…and staying cool!

 

 

 

The three stooges…

IMG_0209

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

Hello sweet Ireland family!! We love seeing your beautiful family on your blog!! Miss you all!