Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The NOT pageant girl…

As I sit here watching, I can’t believe I’m admitting to this, “Toddlers and Tiaras,”  I thought I’d reiterate the fact that Lily will NEVER be in pageants.  Not that I don’t think that she is the most beautiful girl EVER, I just don't think that teaching a young girl that looks and shaking her bottom are things that make you a winner!  Matt and I want to teach all of our children that it’s the heart and character that God sees and that is also what they should look for in others!  I am saddened at the ideas of beauty these little girls have on this show and the conditioning their mothers put them through!  So…now and forever, the ONLY royal court Liliana Faith will be in is GODS!
IMG_0092
God’s princess!
IMG_0094
Oh no, the damsel in distress “locked” in her pack and play!
IMG_0128
Whew, saved by her knights!
IMG_0122
IMG_0125
Actually, this place isn’t so bad!
IMG_0301
God gave her outside beauty, but it’s our job to ensure she has inside beauty that only comes through the grace and love of our Savior!
IMG_0312

1 comment:

Harris Boys said...

she looks SO much like Andrew!