Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

…Andrew too? What did I do to deserve this?

 

 

 IMG_0085 (2)

I think a very hot place just froze over because on the same day, Andrew also was all smiles and poses.  Here’s our middle child with his handsome freckles!  This little one is going to be the best Daddy…he is so good with Lily…unless of course he wants to hold her and she wants down.  Then not so much.  Now Andrew, without saying, is a spitting image of his Daddy at this age minus the freckles.  My favorites?  The gap between his teeth and his chin…and the fact that he is our miracle from God!  I still cannot decide what I have done to be blessed with everything I’ve ever wanted…an amazing husband and three beautiful relatively compliant children.  Hey, James Dobson always says it’s the strong willed children that are the ones that will stick with their convictions and not care what anyone else thinks.  Now its our job to help them find their convictions in CHRIST!