Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finally, some Ryan pics…

 

 

Our MIA son was finally captured dressed and smiling for a picture…take a good look…I’m sure it will be a long while before he will pose for me again.

IMG_0081 (2)

He’s so handsome and photogenic, but tell that to a 9 year old boy…he’s too busy playing basketball or studying an Atlas!  Good thing he got his Daddy’s good looks and skin color.  During the summer everyone asks me if his Daddy is foreign cause his skin is so olive colored, but I just think to myself, no, he’s from heaven.  As I tell him all the time, he’ll always be my first baby and he always tells me he wants as many sisters and brothers as the Duggars!  If he only knew how late in the game Matt and I are for that but 3 for right now will do until God choses differently!

IMG_0080 (2)

I know one day he will make some girl very happy as the leader of their home led by God!  But for now, he doesn’t even want to think about girls…yay for us!  And the best part, every once in a while, he will still snuggle up to me on the couch like he can’t get close enough…I know those times won’t last forever!

No comments: