Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4 Beautiful Generations!

 

      Here I go again blogging late and out of chronological order, but this was too good to miss!  In November Matt’s Mamaw and Pawpaw visited as well as his Uncle Rick and Aunt Marie and cousin Conner.  We always love getting to see them and the boys especially look up to Conner.  Add in Uncle Billy, Aunt Megan and Liam and it was almost a family reunion.

IMG_0198

IMG_0200

These pics were back before my new camera.  I never really noticed how great my camera is but seeing these I am soooo thankful for my Christmas gift! 

IMG_0181IMG_0202

IMG_0197

IMG_0118IMG_0116

IMG_0196

IMG_0146

Thank you Grammy for hosting such a great holiday!  The awesome part was we got to celebrate Ryan’s birthday along with everyone…stay tuned!

No comments: