Living the life God intended...

Living the life God intended...

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Little Miss Sophie…pics from January 3 months old

I’m sure I say this about all of our children, but this sweet little girl is such smiley baby.

She giggles and laughs all the time…unless we try to lay her down for bed…but that’s a different story!

IMG_0627

Happy with her big brothers…

IMG_0267

IMG_0579

…not so happy,  must be bedtime!

IMG_0542

Sweet baby in holding her head up well!

IMG_1012

She may be our only little one with blue eyes thanks to my dad and Matt’s mom!  I have always wanted a baby with Matt’s gorgeous skin color and blue eyes.  Verdict is still out though…

IMG_1008

All in all I think she’s pretty happy with her life!

What do you think?

We sure are happy God gave her to us! 

Blessing #5

IMG_0993

No comments: